Friday, September 23, 2011

WINTER DISCOUNT

TGIF!!  Thanks Goodness It's Fall or Friday!! (whichever you prefer)  I know today marks the first day of Fall but as I was perusing through some of my go-to blogs for inspiration, I stumbled upon an entry where a fellow event designer & coordinator was offering a Winter Discount.  I think it's ingenious!!

Yes, it's true that we're blessed to live in Southern California where you can get married any time of the year but for those couples who are taking the leap of faith to get married during those colder, possibly rainier months I am offering a $300 WINTER DISCOUNT during the months of DECEMBER 2011 through MARCH 2012.  

Message me for more information & spread the word to your newly engaged friends & family!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...